This is my bLoG!!! I get to SaY whatever I wAnT!!! My gripes, joys, and whatever comes to mind :) I love anything CrEaTiVe, ViSuAL, HeARtFELT, YuMmY, FuNnY, INSPIRING!!!

Friday, April 2, 2010

confessions :)

I havent done this since the first time..
I really laid it all out there!! haha!!
  1. I am seriuosly addicted to facebook and blogger!! I check it ALOT
  2. sometimes when my kids are telling me something.. I space out and say "uh huh"
  3. I pride myself in saying I am my kids biggest fan... when really I would feel like a bad mom if I missed their sporting events
  4. I have been on a strict diet for 2 weeks and have crazy dreams that I totally binge on chocolate ding dongs ( I dont even remember ever eating those)... then I wake up panicking that I totally sabotaged my diet before I realize it was just a dream!! Ha Ha..
  5. I secretly dont want my kids to drive/ get jobs... I am kinda freaking out that they are growing up... DONT TELL THEM THAT!!!
  6. If I would have known how expensive teenagers were 16 years ago... I think I would have spaced them out 5 years and been a little more careful with my BC pills!!
  7. TMI??? I think not!! ha ha

5 comments:

  1. LMAO! I check mine religiously too!!!!
    Spacing out CHECK!
    Hahaha! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am constantly checking mine as well. It's sick how much I do actually. I don't want my kids to grow up either...it's very sad how fast they do. Love your blog. Found you from Glamazon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much ladies! Its nice to know I'm not the only one!! ha ha

    Thank PB for following! I blog for my sanity but it's always nice to get a little validation that someones reading!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good confessions!! And So funny that you are having dreams like that!! And you are such a great, dedicated mommy!! Those kids are so lucky to have parents who are so involved in their lives and support their sporting activities!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic! Loved it. Whenever I have the 'binge dreams,' I seriously don't lose a stinking pound. It's like the scale knew what I did, and its punishing me.

    You are a good mama! Shoot-teenagers are expensive? Cuz diapers and formula are breaking me, here :)

    ReplyDelete