This is my bLoG!!! I get to SaY whatever I wAnT!!! My gripes, joys, and whatever comes to mind :) I love anything CrEaTiVe, ViSuAL, HeARtFELT, YuMmY, FuNnY, INSPIRING!!!

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

love tank gage on full today :)

dearest one
I looked into your beautiful big brown eyes today
and cought a glimpse of your soul
a thing of such beauty
it was meant for none to see

for it was there glowed a fire within
Not of a raging inferno
more like a glowing ember
of a fire started by one with a purpose
the purpose of survival!
started by someone
whose utter being depended
on the deep warmth
that the coals
deep and long sustaining embers would bring

you see my love
I know that fire within your soul
is my love for you
It will never die

Not one person
will ever be given the power
to blow all of the coals away
The coals are the foundation
A way
to rekindle the warm fire within you
that feeds your soul

That small piece of you I saw today
was a gift
a gift only meant for me
Cwest



Really?? OH how I love that man!!!

1 comment:

  1. Holy Geez!!!!! That made me cry! I get to claim that guy as my brother!!! I love you guys both tons and tons!!! MUAH!

    ReplyDelete