This is my bLoG!!! I get to SaY whatever I wAnT!!! My gripes, joys, and whatever comes to mind :) I love anything CrEaTiVe, ViSuAL, HeARtFELT, YuMmY, FuNnY, INSPIRING!!!

Sunday, March 21, 2010

one more Swimming Post!!

Ok... i edited a few more pictures.. I want to say we captured a very sad and dissapointed Bean....
Even though swimming in an individual sport where you win every time your times go down, It still hard to get beat by so many girls who are faster..( especially when you are one of the fastest kids you know).. It was a little bit of a shock to see the tough competition..
I will say I am a PROUD mama!!! Brighton, You swam 7 out of  8 of your events FASTER than you EVER have before!!  You have times that are faster than all but one girl that will swim with you next year in highshool...(even the seniors) You WILL break school records!!! You WILL reach your goals!!!
I know right now you are disheartened.. I know you are sad... Think of this as an oppurtunity to learn! Learn from the girls that are FAST.. How do they train?? You have SOO much talent!! You are an angel in the water! Watching you swim is one of my favorite things...  You have learned the value of HARD WORK... Now you just have to decide how HARD to WORK... You are my super star Bean! I love you so much!

one of her favorite coaches and her biggest fan :)


2 more coaches.. we love that AMY!!
(bean stretching in the middle)



backstroke


more backstroke

are you okay?

we cant forget her other biggest fan! he played photog all week...

time for a little break!!!
Now on to Track , water polo, and HCG.....LOL
UGH.... I need a nap!


1 comment:

  1. I have to say that I am one proud Auntie! She is so awesome and makes me want to be a hard worker at just being a better me! Way to go Bean! And I am excited to watch Grey in track! I will have to get the time from you guys so I can try to be there! I love being there for them!! I hope they all know how much I love them!

    ReplyDelete