This is my bLoG!!! I get to SaY whatever I wAnT!!! My gripes, joys, and whatever comes to mind :) I love anything CrEaTiVe, ViSuAL, HeARtFELT, YuMmY, FuNnY, INSPIRING!!!

Monday, March 15, 2010

Gearing up!!!

Ok my friends!!!
Its monday and probably the ony time this week I can blog... Its going to be a great week!!! Brighton Has a BIG meet this week! The Utah Short Course Junior Olymics!!! sound exciting?? You betcha!! It is so gratifying seeing her do so well when she works so hard :)
I will post some past pictures of her swim meets just to get us excited....


.

ok are you excited?!?!
ME TOO!!!!!!!
stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. I can't stand how much I love that kid!!! All of them really! I know she is going to RAWK that house! She is an amazing girl and hard worker! I'm hoping I can make it to her meet on Wednesday! Good luck Bean!!! Go Cudas!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOOOOOOOOOT!!!! GOOOOOOOO Bean!! GOOOOOO Baracudas!!!!! XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX

    ReplyDelete