This is my bLoG!!! I get to SaY whatever I wAnT!!! My gripes, joys, and whatever comes to mind :) I love anything CrEaTiVe, ViSuAL, HeARtFELT, YuMmY, FuNnY, INSPIRING!!!

Saturday, March 13, 2010

awe pookie :)

Grey and Dad putting the finishing touches on the rental
check out the snazzy shoes.....

dont forget the tickets!

how you like me now!!!!

I really wanted to get pictures of the whole group, but with the rain and puddles... I didnt want the kids to ruin there clothes and shoes.... oh well... there is always the cheesey prom pictures from the dance :)
Have fun Grey! BE GOOD!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Awww....that first picture makes me wanna cry!! I can't believe that Grey is going to freaking prom! He looks so dang handsome! Our family sure does have some good looking off spring! LOL So cute! and a little bit of a tear! :*)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that's a HOT boy right there! Watch out ladies! LOL :) Love the suit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok---grey and cory! that pic is amazing! you can feel the excitment!!!
    :)
    what a handsome young man!

    ReplyDelete