This is my bLoG!!! I get to SaY whatever I wAnT!!! My gripes, joys, and whatever comes to mind :) I love anything CrEaTiVe, ViSuAL, HeARtFELT, YuMmY, FuNnY, INSPIRING!!!

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Its me!!

HEELLOOOO out there!!!!
I dont know who reads this blog, but I suspect someone does!
I apologize for not making regular entries..
I haven't felt very creative or expressive these days..
I attribute it to cabin fever!
I feel the need to roam and explore!!
Its just not in the cards right now... (kids)
so I have had a little bit of the blues..
I just wanted to write a quick note to say..
There will be exciting posts ahead!
1. Bean will be swimming in the state championships next week
(I'll try to remember my camera)
2.Grey has Prom on saturday!!!
we went to pick up his tux yesterday.. what a hansome guy
3.I will be starting my dreaded diet soon... be expecting many posts since I will need to preoccupy my hands so that they wont be able to grab food...
until then....
XOXOXO



1 comment:

  1. Ahhh..I can't wait to see pics of the swim meets and Grey in his tux!!!

    ReplyDelete