This is my bLoG!!! I get to SaY whatever I wAnT!!! My gripes, joys, and whatever comes to mind :) I love anything CrEaTiVe, ViSuAL, HeARtFELT, YuMmY, FuNnY, INSPIRING!!!

Saturday, March 20, 2010

swim pics

Sooo... we thought we would play around with a different lense at the meet... im not very happy with most of the pictures!! Too blurry! Here is what I could pick out...

Im soo proud.
She swam the best she ever has!
unfortunately her competition (most of whom are a year older and swimming in highschool)
was FAST!!

Frustration


1 comment:

  1. Ohhh....those last couple are tugging at my heart! I just wanna hug her!!! She is such an amazing girl....I would never have had the guts to do what she has done in this sport!! She is an inspiration to me! I love you with all my heart Bean! You RAWK!!!

    ReplyDelete