This is my bLoG!!! I get to SaY whatever I wAnT!!! My gripes, joys, and whatever comes to mind :) I love anything CrEaTiVe, ViSuAL, HeARtFELT, YuMmY, FuNnY, INSPIRING!!!

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

my favorite things..

Anyone have just a few things that they love to splurge on?
 I dont mean big expensive items... just little things that maybe you could save on or go with out?

Here are a few of mine....
Clinique Almost Lipstick in Black Honey
LOccitaine Almond Apple velvet concentrate... so silky soft...
Estee Lauder Beautiful

I would post pictures if I could figure it out but just go to my amazon link to find the products if you want to try them...
I think I am going to drop some mothers day hints to my family...

2 comments:

  1. aw man..I posted a comment to this the other day but I keep forgetting I have to "verify" on here so mine never post :(
    ok my splurges...{not beauty products for me, im pretty lazy in that dept.}
    Baskin Robbins Cappachino Blasts 5.00 per day EVERY day!!
    Designer brand Jeans..otherwise they dont fit right.
    Drycleaning ALL my hubbies work clothes..cuz I hate to iron.
    FIJI water...it has NO taste..perfect!!
    Regular {every 2 or 3 weeks} Pedicures cuz I have CRuSTy feet!! XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I LOVE these too! I'm going to start hinting too. :)

    ReplyDelete