This is my bLoG!!! I get to SaY whatever I wAnT!!! My gripes, joys, and whatever comes to mind :) I love anything CrEaTiVe, ViSuAL, HeARtFELT, YuMmY, FuNnY, INSPIRING!!!

Monday, April 5, 2010

diet day #17

AHHHH.... I really really tried!!!! I had 2 not so great days this weekend... diet wise anyways...
I had a fun night with friends and started snacking... on strawberries, a crate of strawberries...lol after a while I started dipping them in the fruit dip... after 2 weeks of detox, fruit dip was sugar overload!!! I thought I was tasting pure frosting!!!
Easter sunday, tried to be sooo good but broke down because of my mother inlaws homemade rolls and my devilled eggs!!!
So I am up 1 pound today... 3 days of progress down the drain! Oh well back on the wagon today! I am in the home stretch.. 7 days to go!!!
pounds lost as of today...12 1/2

No comments:

Post a Comment