This is my bLoG!!! I get to SaY whatever I wAnT!!! My gripes, joys, and whatever comes to mind :) I love anything CrEaTiVe, ViSuAL, HeARtFELT, YuMmY, FuNnY, INSPIRING!!!

Thursday, April 29, 2010

happy trails!!

I know it makes you feel good ;) Join in and play HERE
I HATE RUNNING
I HATE RUNNING
So my sweet, over enthusiastic hubby has us running a half marathon in July.
In all fairness, I signed us up.... but it was his idea!!!!!

Hence:
Hal Higdons 12 week training program for half marathon...NOVICE
yes thats me!! NOVICE runner....is it even running when you can walk faster?
week one_ longest run : 4 miles    whew felt awesome, I did it!! 4 miles!!
week  two- longest run 4 miles... yippee...
now Im on week 3 just finished my 3rd run for the week
tonight? 3.5...... YOUCH!!!!! why am I so much more sore today?
welp.... i am looking forward to a refreshing 5 mile run on sunday.....
WHATEVER!!!!!
At what point am I going to start liking this BS
Right now, I just feel old....
one more confession... I am way too jealous that my husband can run faster than me.... I mean seriously, so what that he is in terrific shape (woot wooo),,, does he have to show me up like that ;)

If this has totallly inspired you to train for your own half marathon check out my training program

1 comment:

  1. I have something super special for you. I hope you are excited as I was!
    http://afortunatestrokeofserendipity.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete