This is my bLoG!!! I get to SaY whatever I wAnT!!! My gripes, joys, and whatever comes to mind :) I love anything CrEaTiVe, ViSuAL, HeARtFELT, YuMmY, FuNnY, INSPIRING!!!

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Track season has officially started

The boys were feeling a bit left out because I'm always taking pictures of thier sister.. poor kids.. swimming takes sooo much time that she really does get the lion's share of my attention ......and my finances...
So here is another tribute to my oldest... nevermind that I just blogged about prom... hee hee
                                        he is very proud of his muscles... (what 17 year old isnt?)
this was the davis super meet.. He's doing great this season!



1 comment:

  1. I freaking love that kid!!! I'm glad he's doing well. I am really hoping I will be able to get out to see him run, I love coming to see them do their thing!

    ReplyDelete