This is my bLoG!!! I get to SaY whatever I wAnT!!! My gripes, joys, and whatever comes to mind :) I love anything CrEaTiVe, ViSuAL, HeARtFELT, YuMmY, FuNnY, INSPIRING!!!

Monday, April 12, 2010

What the???!!!! Stephanie Meyer has a new book????
Looks soo good!!

Diet days #24
Ugh....
started out ok... Im not on the shots now but still need to follow diet for 3 days..
skipped lunch, came home starving ate 3 (60 cals)parmesan crisps (yummy and salty) and 4 slices of salami (100 cals)
GRRRRRRRR........
I guess i will just keep track of the calories and not worry too much about content...LOL

On a brighter note.. my cutest bestest Cuz is opening a Cupcake bakery in Ogden!!!!! I went JuNkIng with her today to furnish the shop and then got a personal tour of her new space! I have soo much fun with that chicky :) I am super excited for the place to open... she has been dreaming of this for a long time!

Business is still super slow for me, Im hoping to pick up soon and If you know anyone who wants to buy or sell real estate, let me know!! xoxoxoxo

4 comments:

  1. awwwww...sorry about the no lunch..we could have at least stopped fro lettuce LOL!!
    I have so much fun with you to!! THanks for spreadin the word!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you girlies had such a great day!! I can't wait to see the place!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is that Ogden, UT?? I'm from SLC! Wow, small world. (If it is indeed UT) :)
    I know, I am SO excited for the new Stephenie Meyer book!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YES!! I'm in Ogden! You are right, small world!

    ReplyDelete