This is my bLoG!!! I get to SaY whatever I wAnT!!! My gripes, joys, and whatever comes to mind :) I love anything CrEaTiVe, ViSuAL, HeARtFELT, YuMmY, FuNnY, INSPIRING!!!

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

word of the day :)

Persist......
to continue in a state of action  IN SPITE  of obstacles or objections..
What I've learned in 2009
You can lose your job and worry about how to feed your family, watch your credit go into the crapper, cry yourself to sleep... and survive
You can have unimaginable things occur in your relationships.... and come through stronger
You can worry worry worry about the teeangers ... and be their bigggest fan.
 You can watch a loved one go through the most difficult thing... dying....
and realize YOU have things to do
I have learned you can't win them all.. but you can do your best.
But every day is new...
every day you get out of bed
every day you love and therefore are loved in return.
I will continue to love..
I will love old friends and new friends.
I will love my family,
my husbands family,
my children,
my husband.
I will let the little things roll off my back.
I will do my best not to be offended.


Just love...


1 comment:

  1. Well, I love you!!! Those are great and terrible things to have to learn all at the same time! But as long as you look at it with the attitude you do then things will be okay! I love ya!!! MUAH!

    ReplyDelete