This is my bLoG!!! I get to SaY whatever I wAnT!!! My gripes, joys, and whatever comes to mind :) I love anything CrEaTiVe, ViSuAL, HeARtFELT, YuMmY, FuNnY, INSPIRING!!!

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

TYVM :)

Gratitude
is the attitude of the week...
Blogs, Facebook posts, talk shows...
all talking about gratitude and reasons to be thankful...
I haven't wanted to
Jump on the band wagon....
I ask myself..
Why the heck not???
Its not a bad thing if the people you associate with are
trying to be positive and thankful for the things they have.....
It's down right INSPIRING!!!
I am so so so thankful for friends with great attitudes!
I am thankful for my size tens... So what?! Im curvy!
 for gas in my sexy red car :)
I am thankful for my blue eyed boys and my brown eyed girl!
I am thankful for second chances...

and big grey eyes that look at me with love..

2 comments:

  1. And I am thankful for you! How lucky am I that my brother picked such a great gal! And I'm thankful for your kids too...I just love them to death! Thank you for being you!

    ReplyDelete