This is my bLoG!!! I get to SaY whatever I wAnT!!! My gripes, joys, and whatever comes to mind :) I love anything CrEaTiVe, ViSuAL, HeARtFELT, YuMmY, FuNnY, INSPIRING!!!

Saturday, November 14, 2009

mmmmm the warmth of family :)


"Go there together! Imagination is the fabulous country- the place where not only miracles happen, they happen all the time."- Thomas Wolfe

Its a snow day and my whole family is home! College game day and our team is playing.. the girl made cookies, dad made corn bread and Im making chili!
I love days like this! They fill my tank.... Every day I am reminded how little time I have with my babies!


My sweet sissy in law Ali took some fun family pictures.. I wanted to share...
Thank you  Ali!

2 comments:

  1. Aww...that sounds like a wonderful day!!! And I am glad you like your pics!! I hope you guys are having a great Sunday!! I love ya bunches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sweet day. Sweet Pictures.
    Sweet Memories. Pure sweetness Lisa!

    aren't we blessed?
    :)

    ReplyDelete