This is my bLoG!!! I get to SaY whatever I wAnT!!! My gripes, joys, and whatever comes to mind :) I love anything CrEaTiVe, ViSuAL, HeARtFELT, YuMmY, FuNnY, INSPIRING!!!

Monday, November 16, 2009

I WANT!!

What am I doing??
Why do I feel soo antsy???
I need inspiration!!! A creative outlet!
who wants to take tango lessons with me??
A painting class??
tango and a painting class??
A Photograghy class??
A TRIP TO MAUI??
......sigh.......
I have been spending my day
Daydreaming...
I would love a suggestion or two...
hmm maybe I will try that adult fitness class..
HA HA

Dear Santa,
May I suggest some things for under the tree...
LIPOSUCTION
a trip to MAUI
tango lessons :)



5 comments:

  1. RISA!!!

    your creative juices are FLOWING...look at you day dream. to cute!
    I day dream all the time.....I HAVE SO MANY things i want to do, make, be, try, explore---guess what I made today? a VISION board...iwill post when I get it done. You need to make one...:) they are so GREAT!!!!

    wabba you!
    i wish I could go to MAUI!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok first of all...I LOVE this Blog!! The creativity you show with your posting is so fun...I cant wait to get on and read what you are saying :)
    and I would love love love to do ANY of those things above with you!!
    its so funny...my blog post was gonna be simliar today..feelin antsy..We ARE kindred {spirits} XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh and I agree with Annie about the vision board...you have Always done stuff like that (on your fridge) :)
    I had one at my old house and it WaS inspirational..have been lookin for just the right spot to put on up here!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. maybe we should do a project together!! make vision boards??

    ReplyDelete