This is my bLoG!!! I get to SaY whatever I wAnT!!! My gripes, joys, and whatever comes to mind :) I love anything CrEaTiVe, ViSuAL, HeARtFELT, YuMmY, FuNnY, INSPIRING!!!

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

consumer report ;)

Although I have spent most of my hairy legged life using cheerful pink Daisy razors....
You know the ones of which I speak?
Every one loves a Daisy :)
Over the years... I have branched out... Opened my mind to the world of hair removal possibilities.....Waxing... effective... yet, painful.... sugaring.. effective yet .......OUCH
NAIR?? Give me a break.....
Back to shaving.. and the wonderful world of mens razors... 
The Bic.... orange plastic razor from HELLLL... do not.... likey the bic...
Sensor excell... now there is a nice close shave.... although hubby gets all mad when I borrow his razor... says I "dull the blade"... whatev....
back to the pretty purple dimension of the womens venus... aahhhhh... bliss... with that lovely purple comfort strip....THAT LASTS A TOTAL OF 2 SHAVES.... pshhh... five bucks down the drain... those puppies are pricey....
ping pong.. back to the men's razors....
da da da dahhhhh......
the gilette Fusion.......
love these!! They last for weeks...and they shave super close..
Yes, they are pricey
but totally worth it...
next time you see me..
you can ask to feel my legs
;)

4 comments:

  1. oooo I wanna feel! :)
    hot mama!

    i have to say I steal Mikes razor Often. I keep saying to myself....I WILL JUST BUY one like his....but, I never do!
    happy shaving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMAO and Luvin it!! XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Lisa! I think what you're saying is you love the five blades of a Fusion; so I'd like to suggest you give the Venus Embrace a try - it also has five blades. The difference is the cartridge is shaped to hug a woman's curves and the razor is designed to be a better fit for a woman's shaving needs.

    If you still have the other Venus handle, you can try the Venus Embrace cartridges on it and see what you think.

    Hope it works out for you!

    ReplyDelete