This is my bLoG!!! I get to SaY whatever I wAnT!!! My gripes, joys, and whatever comes to mind :) I love anything CrEaTiVe, ViSuAL, HeARtFELT, YuMmY, FuNnY, INSPIRING!!!

Thursday, November 5, 2009

BLEH!!!!!!!

WHY WHY WHY do I self destruct!?!?!
Really??  I hate hormones!!! I totally pigged !!!
contents that have gone in to my mouth.... and this is only today!
1 apple
1tbs peanut butter
1 0range
2 slices cheese
96 oz water
32 oz diet dr pepper
3 cups coffee
here we go down hill...
wendys chili, plain baked potato
3 little frosted sugar cookies that got left on the break room table at the salon..
sneaked 10 pringles off the break room table...
a HUGE breakfast burrito from betos ( the whole thing)
a WHOLE FRIKKIN PINT of cherry garcia ice cream....
I suck rocks :(

3 comments:

  1. this post made me laugh! Just because it ALWAYS STARTS out so good...i can relate :)

    heehe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get outta my head...AND my food diary! LOL LOL Nice place you have here. I'll be backkkkk. Thanks for the nice laugh today.

    ReplyDelete