This is my bLoG!!! I get to SaY whatever I wAnT!!! My gripes, joys, and whatever comes to mind :) I love anything CrEaTiVe, ViSuAL, HeARtFELT, YuMmY, FuNnY, INSPIRING!!!

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

thankfuls :)

BRACES
and the ability to pay for them
Three beautiful smiles....
Being a girl!!
Chocolate truffles
Dreams
warm feet
juicy vampire romance novels
busy days and down time...
bubble baths :)




Its been a good day..
met some new buyers today, hopefully I can find them exactly what they want!

Brighton had her orthodontist appointment today..
Braces are coming OFF next month!
(I wish I was done paying for them)


Corey is at work and the kids and I are going to watch the biggest loser while we eat lots of chocolate :)


I already have plans for the weekend!!!
Love things to look forward to!






1 comment:

  1. Love these things...at the monent I have very chilly feet! ha You're such a yummy mommy!! MUAH to you!!

    ReplyDelete