This is my bLoG!!! I get to SaY whatever I wAnT!!! My gripes, joys, and whatever comes to mind :) I love anything CrEaTiVe, ViSuAL, HeARtFELT, YuMmY, FuNnY, INSPIRING!!!

Friday, January 1, 2010

what a year!

Many of you have heard me gripe and complain about what a tough year I've had.
Layoffs, losing a loved one, some personal trials as well.
2009 will go down in the history books as the year that kept throwing punches and I still got through it!
It wasnt all bad :)
I reconnected with many lost friends whom I love dearly through facebook...
though hubby gripes about the time I spend on there..(He has a valid point)
I count it as a blessing!
I have been able to shed some pounds
(although it keeps trying to find me)
...blessing
I feel tremendous joy when I think of the beautiful people my children are becoming
....blessing X 1,000
I have a gorgeous man in my life who loves and cherishes me
(thats you hunna)
I have wonderful friends in my life!
blessings, all!
I have had small accomplishments in my career.
blessings



I have been thinking about my new years resolution for 2010...
There is countless things that I can choose, I think I will do one big resolution for the year and then a monthly objective or two..
what do you think?

Albert Eintstein once said
"A life lived for others is a life worth living"

there it is..
my resolution..
If there is one big thing missing in my life..
its charity.
giving my self to ease someone elses pain, trials, etc
I am going to look into volunteering this year... I can't donate large amounts of money but I can donate time.


I have personal goals for 2010
strenghten my family and cherish my hubby
be more reponsible with money
be a better daughter
cultivate my creativity
strengthen my work ethic
be kind
and of course
lose wieght!

Happy new year all!
Thank you for reading my blog!
I have enjoyed writing so much that I want to learn more!









there is beauty all around...
when theres love at home :)
I am blessed beyond measure!

2 comments:

  1. Loved this post lisa.....
    I love your GOALS for this coming year....love them!!!!!!!!!!
    YOU HAVE INSPIRED ME! :)
    love you to peices and peices and peices!
    here is to another GREAT year...TRIALS and all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's amazing how many good things you can find when you think about it! It was a hard year...but I am sure hoping that I will make 2010 all that it can be and more! Love you sissy! And that dang brother of mine and those lovey dovey kids of yours too! MUAH! Here's to 2010...Here we come!

    ReplyDelete