This is my bLoG!!! I get to SaY whatever I wAnT!!! My gripes, joys, and whatever comes to mind :) I love anything CrEaTiVe, ViSuAL, HeARtFELT, YuMmY, FuNnY, INSPIRING!!!

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

pick me up... please :)

I know we all live our lives and go about our daily activities without thinkout how our actions might affect someone else... I know I am outspoken at times.. I hope Im not offensive
I love the people in my life and cannot think of one person in it that I could live without.
I hope each person in my life knows from the bottom of my heart how much they are loved and cherished by me.
Most days I can go about it being thankful and choosing to be positive and happy.
Sometimes that layer peels away,
and I am faced with the Lisa who wants everyone to love her,
and who gets terribly hurt when someone doesn't...
The good Lisa knows that you cant win em all.
The good Lisa knows that one or two people who don't love her, just don't know whats in her heart.
and it shouldn't take away from all the ones who do!
So why does the good Lisa let the selfish Lisa through?
Selfish Lisa is upset at the people who hurt her feelings even though those people have no idea.
Selfish Lisa cant see the positive things in her life,
she only wants to dwell on the hurt.
Poor Selfish Lisa.
She doesnt understand all that is good about her.
she is afraid of the love she has to give..that she might not feel loved in return,
when she should know that the point is just to love...


4 comments:

  1. Ummm...have you been playing around in my head??? I feel this way all the time too. I try not to get too bogged down by others because I have to try and think that people don't do things on purpose..but still, it is nice to be loved and shown that once in a while! I love ya and hopw I can play on Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like we need a lunch date!
    :)
    This "good" Annie loves this "Good" lisa way to MUCH!
    and loves her qualities and pesonality more then you know.
    your so beautiful!
    thanks for shareing tho----it keeps things in perspective!
    LUV YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I commented yesterday but its gone..so...
    WOW!! this is deep and beautiful and sad.. im relating, tearing up, and wanting to hug you in a big way! XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is why I love you guys! Ya'll are fantastic at pick me ups :)

    ReplyDelete