This is my bLoG!!! I get to SaY whatever I wAnT!!! My gripes, joys, and whatever comes to mind :) I love anything CrEaTiVe, ViSuAL, HeARtFELT, YuMmY, FuNnY, INSPIRING!!!

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

new year momentum

  Its January 6th and here is what I've accomplished
treadmill (twice..20 minutes each...dumb toe)
gallons of coffee
dessert 4 out of the six nights of 2010

I wonder if you can be hypnotized to be more motivated and energetic?


Here is what I have been doing..
Working on RE deals that may or may not fail,
surfing the internet finding entertaining articles and blogs

found this quote:

"When women become mothers, their nipples release milk to feed the child. I think when men become fathers, their nipples should release gold to support the family. Its only fair."


I discovered something yummy to do with my coffee.. when I brew it , I sprinkle a little cinnamon on the coffee grounds...mmmmm

I could easily turn into a hermit if I let myself...


Ok Off to be productive, social, energetic and fabulous!!!!

3 comments:

  1. fabulous IN DEED!!
    i laughed out loud about the nipple quote!!
    i must repeat that somewhere!! lol

    luv you....and KEEP ON truckin!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha LOVE the quote...I may have that made into vinyl lettering and put in on my wall! hahaha You're adorable and a sweetie pie...and I'm having the same motivation problems! UGH! Can't get off my butt! But I'm gonna try...here I go....hopfully I can be as FAB as you! MUAH!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why can't I just stand in the check out line and as my eyes scan the magazine titles, "Lose 20 lbs in one week"...that it would happen as I read. sigh...

    I may borrow that quote, too. LOL Happy 2010, pretty girl~

    ReplyDelete