This is my bLoG!!! I get to SaY whatever I wAnT!!! My gripes, joys, and whatever comes to mind :) I love anything CrEaTiVe, ViSuAL, HeARtFELT, YuMmY, FuNnY, INSPIRING!!!

Saturday, February 6, 2010

confessional..

Ok so Im junping on the bandwagon.. I am still trying to figure out how to link to other blogs successfully.

  1. I LOVE baths... i have been known to take 4 baths in one day... when Im cold, sick, bored... I bathe.
  2. therefore I use lots of lotion
  3. My bed is my second favorite place next to the bath is my bed, I blog, work, watch TV, hang out on my bed.
  4. I am messy by nature. I can overlook clutter but I cant stand dirty floors.
  5. I have one organized spot in my house, my dish cupboard... everything in its place.... everywhere else is a natural disaster!
  6. I am more often than not, too lazy to brush my teeth before bed ( but of course I take a bath).
  7. I secretly hate when my kids have friends over... i hide in my room the whole time they are here, even though i wish I was a fun mom that the kids friends like.
  8. I hate when people chew with their mouths open.
  9. I hide treats from my kids and then get mad at myself when I eat them all myself.
  10. I never make my bed.

2 comments:

  1. I love that you are joining in the fun!!! And I it's a rare occasion I make my bed too! lol I've been trying to be better but on Ryan's week on it's just not worth it...someone is constantly sleeping in it so it's just pointless! lol I love baths too, but I hate lotioning up after, so that sometimes makes me not want to! lol I'm lazy! And I'm so glad that I'm not the only one who the ony organized place in my house is the dish cupboard! lol I gat irritated if they are stacked wrong, but the untidyness of the rest of the house doesn't get to me as much! Great confessional...can't wait till next weeks! hee hee

    ReplyDelete
  2. We must be twins separated at birth! I would be in the bathtub most of the day if possible. I'm lazy-I hear ya on the teeth-brushing thing, as well as the clutter. (But I want things to be deep-down clean, like floors and such)

    Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete